Ultra High Speed HDMI 2.1 Certified Cable
HDMI cables are definitely the new norm, with everyone having multiple devices that need to be connected to various screens. Playing your favorite game or showing your presentation in a meeting, whatever you need it for, UPTab HDMI 2.1 cables are a definite must-have!
HDMI 2.1 cables are a single-cord solution to your audio video transfer problems. Our Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable support 8K displays at 60Hz and accommodate a range of HDR supported formats as well. So let’s dive in and take a look at everything you need to know before picking out your HDMI 2.1 cable.
Why Do You Need HDMI 2.1
An Ultra High Speed HDMI 2.1 cable might sound really cool, but here is why you need it -
- The new HDMI 2.1 standard allows better information transfer. This can significantly change how your game consoles and AV Receivers work.
- The 4K 120Hz display and Variable Refresh Rate are a great boon to gamers, as you can now eliminate stutters and sync up your refresh rate with those of your game.
- It is a futuristic technology that focuses on high resolution. It is also highly futureproof, as it supports up to 10K resolution, and that is not even in yet!
- The quick media switching feature allows eliminating blank screens that precede videos and movies or blackouts on change of video modes.
- Dolby Vision for future televisions can make use of it in its full capacity, and HDR 10 for better image quality now.
- UPTab HDMI 2.1 is a high-speed HDMI cable that allows quick frame transport and quick media switching. These reduce game latency and create smoother gaming experiences with lower lag. This creates even more immersive virtual reality games.
Get Your High Speed HDMI Certified Cable Today
UPTab’s HDMI 2.1 certified cable is truly a high-quality HDMI cable that makes complete use of the 2.1 standards and gives you better data transfer for all your setups, and even allows you to rig up your dream setup for gaming. So get your original UPTab HDMI Cable certified by the HDMI Association today!
The Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable enables both audio and video transfer via one cord for extreme convenience. Supporting up to 8K at 60Hz display with a range of HDR supported formats, this HDMI cable includes all of the HDMI 8K features in a simple, sleek design.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does HDMI 2.1 do for gaming?
HDMI 2.1 standard includes new features which are game-changer for next gen games and consoles. It allow you to pass more information from game consoles, AV-Receivers and the like. The main benefit for gamers is the support for 4K at 120Hz and Variable Refresh Rate (VRR). A major purpose of variable refresh rates is the elimination of stutters and tearing by keeping refresh rates in sync with a varying frame rate from a video game.
Why is HDMI 2.1 important?
HDMI 2.1 looks toward the future with its support for up to a 10K native resolution. Now, no TVs or PC monitors support a resolution that high just yet. HDMI 2.1’s more immediate benefit is the support for 4K120, which is 4K video at up to 120fps and 8K60 which is 8K at 60Hz. HDMI 2.1 strength is not only in super high resolution but few other super cool futures like:
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)
- HDR - HDR10 and Dolby Vision (HDR)
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR)
- Quick Frame Transport QFT)
- Quick Media Switching (QMS)
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM)
What is the testing policy for HDMI 2.1 products?
The HDMI Forum’s mandatory ATC-only certification requirements are designed to ensure cables are compliant with the HDMI 2.1 Specification. And the anti-counterfeit Ultra High Speed HDMI Certification Label and its scanning results provides a visible verification of certification that a product meets the HDMI Forum’s requirements. The Ultra High Speed HDMI cable is the only way to ensure all the features and capabilities of the HDMI 2.1 Specification are delivered from a source device to a display.
How to Avoid Buying a “Fake” HDMI 2.1 Cable?
To ensure you are getting a quality product, look for the "Ultra Certified Cable" hologram and the QR code on the box. You can scan the QR code using the HDMI Certification App available for iOS and Android and verify authenticity.